+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Pain_ELementaL View Post
    Just figured I'd throw this out there to those who didn't know, this is primarily what the staff of CHS play on the PS3 online.

Don't listen to the people who bitch about this game, I can guarantee that if you want an awesome tactical shooter, this is where it's at. Sonnie, WIY, and myself play this most nights of the week for hours.

The game does have issues, but they certainly are not enough to hinder the fun factor that you only get from Socom. (Not to mention, big patches are in the making, along with future DLC)

So whatcha waitin' fer? Get it!
    it would really make my day if they added old map packs. i have good friends from ca who left me there when they moved on to confrontation. how is it overall? i heard you lose your rank when you go to a new clan?

Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy120 View Post
    lol, i still have it nubber......i was playing yesterday with sonnie xD
    i jsut dont like how its got a big head, the character =\ makes it hard to aim...i need practice =]
    put it in first person and learn how to softspot
    Last edited by Syphongamer08; 08-05-2009 at 04:25 PM.

3-16-2010
    Quoted from CB: _PRaLiNeS_ being a newfag
    Notice: xWhite_shadowx or any other member of codinghs is forbidden to take _PRaLiNes_ side on this matter lol

Quote Originally Posted by Syphongamer08 View Post
    it would really make my day if they added old map packs. i have good friends from ca who left me there when they moved on to confrontation. how is it overall? i heard you lose your rank when you go to a new clan?

put it in first person and learn how to softspot
    As long as you get kicked out of a clan, and don't quit it...you keep your rank.

for my first time playing with the staff i kicked ass except sonnie kept killing me -_-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2